LOOPS OF WISDOM
LOOPS OF WISDOM is a well-conceived set of inspiring exhibition contributions, presentations, performances, interventions, workshops and lab settings in the academic fields of media arts and design. It will showcase the yearly Interface Cultures student exhibition, as well as art projects by the departments of Timebased & Interactive Media Arts, Fashion & Technology, Design: Tech.Tex, Media Design, Visual Communication, Industrial Design, Architecture & Urban Studies, and space&designstrategies of the University of Art and Design Linz at the Hauptplatz in Linz, complemented by the discursive Academy of Thoughts symposium and the infamous Sound Campus, all taking place in the cosy courtyard during Ars Electronica Festival 2021.
In case of questions, please contact
Events and PR
If knowledge is on the surface of the river, wisdom is in the riverbed, slow and full of sediments from past times.
LOOPS OF WISDOM focuses on the tools and methods of knowledge creation, and on the way in which we – artists, thinkers, academics – cultivate wisdom and perceive our realities.
⚠ Covid Information
The safety of our festival visitors is our top priority. In accordance with the guidelines of the Austrian Health Ministry, the following few rules of conduct are obligatory so we can all stay safe. For any changes to these rules, please watch this space.
- Register at the entrances for the purpose of contract tracing.
- Keep a 1 m safety distance to strangers.
- Wear a nose and mouth protection (mask) at all indoor programms and whenever it is impossible to keep the minimum distance.
- Wash your hands frequently.
Academy of Thoughts & Sound Campus
- Please comply with the 3G rule by providing proof that you have been vaccinated, tested or recovered from Covid19.
For press inquiries, please contact:
Communication, PR, Events